Monday, November 16, 2009

One Million Giraffes

My friend Ritsumei posted a blog recently about a guy in Norway who is trying to collect 1,000,000 giraffes by 2011. The website is way cool!! Check it out here! Who'd have thought there could be some many creative ways to portray giraffes. I may have to draw one myself to send to him.

4 comments:

Ritsumei said...

He he he... I've infected you!

Post pictures when you do one, k?

Tianna said...

Lol! =D

I will post pictures. I haven't done one yet, but when I do, it'll be up here.

Unknown said...

Yes, they made it from scratch. It was so easy. We bought the pre-made table legs from menards and they did the rest themselves. It's not fancy but it is firm and strong and will do the job.

Unknown said...

Hey Tianna. I wasn't able to make your shower tonight and I was soooooo bummed. I hope you had a blast. Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you and at the same time feeling sorry for myself. I'll catch up with you on Sunday.