Tuesday, April 13, 2010

RJ has joined us!

Ok....so this is 4 months late, but in my defense I've been busy. Taking care of a new little one has proven much more difficult than I originally thought. Here are pictures of my growing belly, with the final "result", if you will. RJ has been a wonderful blessing, and I'm looking forward to many adventures with him.

10 weeks:

12 Weeks:

14 Weeks:
16 Weeks:

18 Weeks:

20 Weeks:
22 Weeks:
27 Weeks:
31 Weeks:
33 Weeks:
36 Weeks:
And....drum roll please...
Our little bundle of joy arrived at exactly 38 weeks and 1 day: December 4th, 2009

5 comments:

Saria Butler said...

Congrats, congrats!!! having a baby around is such an amazing experience. Enjoy every moment because it goes FAST! my baby is now 14 1/2 months and almost walking (he's cruising). Oh and enjoy it while they sleep now!

Jenny said...

yeah! love the growing belly pics. and yes, taking care of a little one is difficult but rewarding.

Tianna said...

Thank you Saria! It is a very amazing experience. I'm definitely trying to enjoy sleeping with him now. It's tuff sometimes though because I want to get other things done while he's sleeping. Like...right now for instance. :P

Thank you jenny!

Ritsumei said...

Belly pictures!! Those are great!

Tianna said...

I agree!!