Wednesday, April 28, 2010

RJ's Laugh!

RJ finally let me get his laugh on video. Sorry about the angle, but every time I bring the camera out and he sees it, he stops what he was doing and just stares. I was able to distract him long enough to get a couple of really good giggles. Enjoy! HAHA! =D


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a fun time. So glad you taped him. You will love it years from now. What a precious little laugh.

Tianna said...

I agree! And he's laughing All.The.Time. So, I'm glad he finally let me capture it! :)

Kaydee Smith said...

That is so cute, he is getting so big. Oh and we made a new blog, we deleted our other, just click on our name above the comment and that will bring you to it.

Saria Butler said...

How cute-- Rhett's the same way with video cameras or even snap shots so people don't understand the hilarity of HALF the things he does because we can't catch them on video! I love going back and watching videos I took of him -- they are SO much better than pictures when reflecting on memories because they capture the personality! RJ is adorable!

Tianna said...

He is getting big! Time is going fast! I will add your new blog Emma & Kaydee. Thank you!

I totally know what you mean Saria. RJ's personality is starting to shine...but pictures only do him partial justice.