Tuesday, June 8, 2010

6 Months old!


My little boy is 6 months old already! I can't believe how fast time is flying by. I'm enjoying motherhood and getting into the swing of things. Getting the daily tasks done (like those pesky multiplying dishes and infinite laundry piles) is becoming easier. I've also started writing again and hope to start posting it on a new blog soon. So many things to do and so little time. That seems to be one of my slogans lately.

We have a garden again this year also. We planted tomatoes, bush beans, carrots, onions, cucumbers, yellow bell peppers & we had some broccoli come up from last year. I was hoping to plant a couple of herbs also, but I ran out of room. I'm hoping our garden will produce as well as it did last year. Keeping my fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at him. He is growing so big and cute. He looks just like you both.

Tianna said...

Thank you Trish!

Kaydee Smith said...

He is so cute!!!! He is getting soi big.