Friday, July 9, 2010
My Book Blog
I have officially begun recording my journey to publish the book I am current writing on the blog: http://arriasdiscovery.blogspot.com/. Publishing a book is a rather large task, but I'm ready for the challenge. The Legends of Menschheit: Arria's Discovery has been in the works for a couple years already, with large chunks of time where I didn't write one sentence unfortunately, and it still needs *a lot* of work, but I think the overall concept of the book will be worth someones time once it's finished. I only hope that my delivering of the concept through my writing will be good enough for someone to want to publish it. Only time will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If anyone can write a book Tianna it is you. You are awesome. Good luck with it.
Thank you for the vote of confidence. It's a slow process, but I'm hoping it'll be worth it.
Post a Comment