In the next few weeks, our family will be welcoming another precious little life. A spunky, vivacious, try-to-keep-up-with-his-older-brother, caring, perfect Andrew will join us. He will mark another new beginning for our little family.Do I feel overwhelmed thinking about this?? Most assuredly yes! Many things about our lives will change once again. Our routines, our dynamics, our habits will be adjusted to best take care of our growing family. I welcome the change, but it has nonetheless caused a certain amount of nervousness within me. I want to be the best mother possible. I want them to stay close to God. I want them to learn to love, to be kind, to know how to take care of themselves and eventually their own families. Zacch and I have our work cut out for ourselves in teaching them these things and so much more. This also means focusing on my example to them and paying close attention to my words and actions. The things that they see us do now, will stick with them for the rest of their lives.
Right now I think I need to sit back, take a few deep breathes and remember that in Christ, all things are possible. Even raising two beautiful little boys into being virtuous men.
Isaiah 54:13

And all thy achildren shall be btaught of the Lord; and great shall be the cpeace of thy children.
No comments:
Post a Comment