I know! I was surprised that I was able to catch the blue color in the photo. I think it's my favorite bird picture that I've taken so far (not that I've taken very many, but still).
This is the prettiest blog I've seen. I absolutely love your pictures. Thanks so much for your help in dropping off the boys. The first thing they said when I found them in Walmart was we have to have them over for dinner. Zack is really cool:) (I'm sure they think you are cool too T but you know boys) Anyway, I agree, you guys need to spend more time over here. How does Sunday look for you?
6 comments:
Those are some cool bird shots! That grackle is just amazingly blue!
I know! I was surprised that I was able to catch the blue color in the photo. I think it's my favorite bird picture that I've taken so far (not that I've taken very many, but still).
Cool pictures!!
Emma and Kaydee
This is the prettiest blog I've seen. I absolutely love your pictures. Thanks so much for your help in dropping off the boys. The first thing they said when I found them in Walmart was we have to have them over for dinner. Zack is really cool:) (I'm sure they think you are cool too T but you know boys) Anyway, I agree, you guys need to spend more time over here. How does Sunday look for you?
Thank you Emma and Katie!
Sounds good. Keep me posted. The kids are excited to see some new faces other than ours.
Post a Comment