Thursday, January 12, 2012
Coughing Easied with Essential Oil
Over the last week or so, Robert has had a persistent night time cough. It usually goes away during the day, thankfully, but last night it woke him up. I recently had purchased an essential oil blend called Breath through Doterra Oils, and thought I'd give it a try on him. I diluted it with 1 drop of the oil to 3 drops of fractionated coconut oil and put it on the bottoms of both of his feet. It worked! Within a few minutes he was back to sleeping soundly with no more coughing the rest of the night.
Because of the success I've had with the oils (I've been using their Lavender, Frankincense, and Lemon for my rheumatoid arthritis, their On Guard blend diffused in my house when we need a little immune boost and the peppermint to help with a stuffy nose) I've decided to participate in offering the oils to others. Between the knowledge I've gained from Doterra and the extra research I've done to help ease my rheumatoid pain, essential oils and herbs are fast becoming a part of my health care system. Maybe with the help of the herbs and oils, I can avoid taking the hard core medication the doctors want to put me on. Only time will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment