Overall, Robert and Andrew resulted in much the same during my pregnancies with them. But there was a few things that were different.
With Robert, I threw up twice. I didn't throw up at all with Andrew, but my nauseousness was worse. My cravings were different. I craved chicken, cheese and chocolate with Robert, and berries, jalapeno poppers, oreos and cheese with Andrew. Andrew also gave me pregnancy induced carpel tunnel. Boy was that painful! After wearing a brace and applying frankincense oil to my wrists for a week or two, along with continuing to drink lots of water, the pain subsided. It went away after I had him. I gained 35 pounds with Robert and retained a lot of water, and only 26 with Andrew and didn't retain hardly any water.
Thankfully, both of my pregnancies went really well. Other than some preterm labor I experienced with Andrew, they were perfect. I hope the next one is just as smooth.
No comments:
Post a Comment