Friday, September 25, 2009

Catching Up

So...life has taken me in many directions over the last couple of months when I realized that I hadn't blogged in about a month and a half. Between car troubles, learning how to can food, working with the cub scouts, writing my books (yes, more than one), preparing for the oncoming labor and birth of our first born, learning how to better organize my house and doing more spiritual study, I've been kept very busy. My husband and I just celebrated our 6th anniversary last weekend also, which was very exciting. We spent the day in good company with friends and the following day with family. There's nothing better than being surrounded by the ones you love! We are so very blessed in so many ways, and I am brought to humility and a sense of my gratitude when I think of the Lord's hand in our lives. Hopefully my next blog won't be so spaced out in time, but until then, adieu!

No comments: